Maurice Lévy, CEO & Chairman of Publicis Groupe, but also Guess The Lions 2016’s sponsor, shares his TOP 5 favorite ads of the year on Guess The Lions. Check his advices and if you agree with him, bet on these campaigns: you could win gifts from our partners and benefits will finance a campaign for an NGO!
Before betting on his predictions, he has a message for you.
1. Art Institute of Chicago – Van Gogh BnB (by Leo Burnett Chicago)Bet on this ad
2. Harvey Nichols – Shoplifter (by Adam & Eve DDB)Bet on this ad
3. REI – #OptOutside (by Bell & Partners)
“We can’t mention bravery without mentioning this year’s effort for REI. To ask a retail outlet to close on the biggest retail day in the country takes wonderfully shiny brass balls. And it payed off.”Bet on this ad
4. Netflix – FU 2016 (by BBH New York)Bet on this ad
5. Orange – Emotion Capture (by Publicis Conseil)Bet on this ad
Bet on M. Lévy’s predictions! And share his TOP 5 Cannes: