Darren Richardson, Chief Creative Officer & Managing Director at BBDO & Proximity Worldwide Dusseldorf (Germany), shares his TOP 5 favorite ads of the year on Guess The Lions. Check his advices and if you agree with him, bet on these campaigns: you could win gifts from our partners and benefits will finance a campaign for an NGO!
1. Harvey Nichols – Shoplifter (by Adam & Eve DDB)
“A really interesting way to advertising a reward card and also deter shop theft. Also proves you don’t need millions of dollars to create great ads.”Bet on this ad
2. Swedish Tourist Association – The Swedish Number (by Ingo Stockholm)
“Very smart tourism campaign that got so much reach with such a simple idea.”Bet on this ad
3. Rekorderlig Cider – Silver Skaters (by Saatchi & Saatchi London)
“Good ads stick with you. This one did with me.”Bet on this ad
4. Bonds – Testicles (by Clemenger BBDO Melbourne)
“Underpants are not the most inspiring product to advertise. This ad proves anything is possible. Creative thinking out of the box.”Bet on this ad
5. Robin Wood – Capuchin, Polar Bear, Deer (by Grabarz & Partner)
“Craft is a dying art. The details in the ad can be explored for hours. Truly amazing.“
Bet on this ad
Darren Richardson is the CCO at BBDO and Proximity Worldwide in Dusseldorf. Previously he has worked in top agencies across the globe such as CP+B, 180 and R/GA. He is also an Author and Techy, and most importantly a husband and dad of two.
Bet on his predictions! And share his TOP 5 Cannes: